Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is Halloween...

Our Halloween month all wrapped up. For some reason I don't like doing posts with TONS of pictures, yet I keep doing it ;).
We started out the festivities with our ward Chili Cookoff party. The kids got to dress up in their costumes, play games and eat candy. It was really fun with lots of good chili, bread and pie. We had a great time!The following week we went to a Halloween carnival at Bryn's school. We went last year, too and they really do an awesome job! There are tons of games and great prizes! One of the benefits of having a child with special needs/delays :).
Here is Sage doing some Pumpkin Bowling...
Bryn having a lay on the ground and scream fit when SOMEone wouldn't let her do whatever she wanted (cutting in line). Is this how princess ballerina's should act?? Maybe.
Frog-boy Brandon ran around like a crazy man and had a blast. He is our third and last to wear this costume- which makes me a little sad. Of course, if he continues to NOT grow, then it will still fit next year!A few days before Halloween we found these little cutie pumpkins on our porch- from our SUPER cutie neighbors. Brandon love loves to carry them around all over.
When it comes to the actual day of Halloween, we took TWO pictures...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN... Bring on Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Allred Family said...

I LOVE their Costumes....you need to teach me how to make those ballerina skirts!!!! SO ADORABLE :) And Two pictures is better than NONE!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So sad that I forgot about the ward party, but for only taking two photos on Halloween you took two of the BEST ones!

Lisa said...

Aww, your girls make some seriously CUTE ballerinas, I love the tutus! I'm also loving Bryns sweater, girl, if that came in my size you know I would wear it. And yes, I did just turn into Tyra for a second, I'm not sure why.