I am thankful that Utah has brought me my WINCO!

I've missed you, old friend. I just got a 23 lb turkey for $8. I will admit that I don't know if this is a good deal- but it seems super fab to me! Granny Smith apples for .68 cents a pound? Seriously! I say seriously too much. I don't care. It's not crazy crowded anymore like it was right after it opened, either! Not everything is cheaper- but enough stuff IS cheaper that it makes me HAPPY. I'm not a natural coupon shopper... so WinCo is my friend. You are not as close to my house as I would like, WinCo- but at least you are close to Mark's work. Welcome back to my life WinCo... things haven't been the same since we parted.





3 comments:
Your blog is really cute and your posts are fun to read!
I feel the same way and how nice is it that they are all set up the same, I feel quite advantageous that I already know where everything is. And the best part is the products they carry that other stores don't, like Tilamook ice cream!
I guess I need to go...I drive past it often, but it always looks busy.
Post a Comment