THIS Guy!!
The Best Husband Ever!
- Mark has never yelled at me.
- Mark has never made me feel anything but safe.
- Mark gets on the floor and plays with ALL of our kids, every night.
- Mark goes out and gets me ice cream, Diet Pepsi, whatever- whenever I want- no question.
- Mark gets up with our kids at night- even for the short time I nursed. I fed baby- he held baby until he fell asleep. I think I got up during the night with Brandon twice. Seriously.
- Mark does the dishes, vacuums, cleans the bathrooms- whenever I ask and often when I DON'T ask.
- Mark tells me I look great, even when I KNOW I look NOT great.
- Mark lets me have alone time when I get stressed.
- Mark didn't threaten to leave me this past summer when I was sick and whining for months!
- Mark makes smoothies for the kids... and a little for him...

- Mark makes me laugh.
- Mark gets me.
- Mark balances me out.
- Mark wants me to be happy.
- Mark is my best friend.
I think this list idea was not my greatest idea... it could go on forever!!!
There is no one I would want to spend my time with more than my husband.


I'm pretty sure I don't tell him enough- but I love you, Mark. I'm THANKFUL for you... not just today but everyday and forever!





3 comments:
You really are lucky. You guys make a great team!
Yeah, that Mark is a pretty good guy, I've always thought so. I mean, look at all the time we've spent together as families and he's never even punched me in the face! A real class act.
LaRue is looking at your pictures with me and so I asked her what's something she thinks is nice about Uncle Mark and she said "because he has a daughter named Hali" he sure does. He sure does.
Yay for fantastic hubbies! I'm so glad you're happy!
Post a Comment