Monday, November 16, 2009

I can't go on DATES, Mom!

I am SO thankful for nights out with my Dominic dude! Since the girls and I were going to Disney Princesses on Ice, Dominic got to have a Mommy/Dom date night. He got to choose EVERYthing we did.
Of course, he chose to see a movie- he loves the movie theater.No, we did NOT see the Michael Jackson movie. We saw the new A Christmas Carol in 3D. It was better than I expected- a little scary, though!

Then Dom got to choose where we went to dinner. He wanted to go to the place with chips & cheese and pizza. Yes, lucky me, he wanted to go to Golden Corral. Maybe not my first choice- but it was nice to go with only one kid. Especially since Dominic is old enough to hold his own plate.

He really enjoyed his nachos.And his pizza.I enjoyed being shoved by the Friday night Golden Corral crowd all of whom apparently needed shrimp REALLY bad. **Note-do not go to there on a Friday.

I had a picture of both of us- but I should not be in pictures. Just know that I was with him :).

I love my Dominic! He is so smart, helpful and sensitive. I'm so proud of him!

He got all embarrassed and blushed when I asked him if he wanted to go on a Mommy/Dom DATE. "I can't go on DATES, Mom!" Heheheh.

**Note (again)--if anyone is wondering, Mark could have gone on any of these 'nights out' with the kids. For some reason he wasn't interested in taking the girls to see the Disney Princesses ;). He also didn't want to see A Christmas Carol and I did. It was HIS choice... I don't force him to be a hermit :).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

first off...love your new background.

Savannah doesn't want to see that movie, because she says it looks scary...so I am glad that we didn't end up taking her.

Looks like you are a cool Mom!!

Allred Family said...

OK the hermit comment made me Laugh!!!! Love it....i think it is great that you get some one on one time with your kids....i need to be better at that!!!!
Nachos and Pizza for dinner.....Yummy :) He Looks so happy

Lisa said...

Popcorn! Pizza! Nachos! Great! Now I want all of those foods! I hate my dinner now!
I'm sorry you were jostled in the shrimp area. Not cool Golden Corral patrons... Not cool.
And also, you can admit it, Dominic loved This Is It didn't he;)