Friday, November 13, 2009

I don't feel so good...

and I am thankful for the things like reruns of

for making me laugh while I sit here feeling blah.
Have you see the Male Prima Donna video? You should. Unless you are offended, then I never wrote this.

There's also Gilmore Girls
I've seen every episode, but that's the kinda show I want to watch when I'm sick.

Also- for those are interested, the Entertainment Weekly article about SVH can be found HERE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to watch a rerun tonight of Survivor. I miss all the good shows working nights. {tear}

Lisa said...

Ack! One of the reasons I miss the heck out of you is our TV talk. I am of course loving The Office, but have been DYING to know if you're watching Community? Modern Family? Cougar Town? These are my new absolute faves! Are you watching ANTM? Project Runway? What do you think of the finalists? We need to live in the same neighborhood, or at least town, or at least state, I'm DYIN' here!

Jerilee E. said...

I am watching ALL of those shows! I knew you were my favorite Lisa for a reason!
We always have Survivor recorded here, too :).

Allred Family said...

I am so glad i have some Survivor friends.....Spencer watches it with me but claims he does not like it ;) I am also LOVE, The Office, Modern Family, Cougar Town, and Community. And i cannot forget Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Fringe, House, 30 Rock, and dont even get me started on LOST (we are Completely Obsessed).....Dang I watch too much TV!!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I watch too much TV too....I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com