Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful for Where I Came From...

And that is from these people...

My Mom


My Dad.

My parents are good people who go out of their way to help others. They are friendly and caring.

They have done a lot of things for a lot of people, including us.

I'm pretty sure my dad knows everyone... in one way or another.

My mom had 6 kids and is a great mom. All I ever REALLY wanted to be was a mom, because of her.

They have been there to watch my kids EVERY time we have a new baby. Actually, they have been IN THE ROOM when all 5 of our kids were brought into the world. Yes, I wanted them there.

I love them very much.

We very much miss being near them.

Of course, they are also the cause of this craziness.... But it's the best kind of craziness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

all sorts of goose bumps. so awesome. so jealous, because this is what i want. all i ever wanted to be was a Mom, and i got that...so life isn't all bad.

Alison said...

That's so funny, because it's so true! Uncle Rand really knows everyone. It's crazy. The last time we were out there we stopped at this random convenient store in the middle of nowhere on our way up to the cabin and some guy that worked there asked Dad if Rand was his brother! Crazy. Anyway, I love the too!

Joo Lin said...

I love your family too! You are lucky to have such great relationships with all of them! They helped you become an AMAZING person! :)