make me remember why we decided to have all of our kids so close together...
Daddy had a night out with his bro, so I sat those crazy 4 on my bed with my laptop and they all watched UP! together for an hour and a half-- with NO fighting. Which left ME free to share some popcorn...
With this super cute face...
Daddy had a night out with his bro, so I sat those crazy 4 on my bed with my laptop and they all watched UP! together for an hour and a half-- with NO fighting. Which left ME free to share some popcorn...
With this super cute face...
How could I not be thankful for such nice sibling moments? I am so glad my kids get along MOST all the time and love each other ALL the time. They look out for each other and are concerned about each other's feelings. Crossing my fingers that they continue this into their teenage years. So far, our plan has worked well :).





1 comment:
So cute, so snuggly, I wish I was doing that right now...
Post a Comment