While my drug of choice would have to be CHOCOLATE, I have to say I am WITH you when you say it could be worse. Some days of dealing with the girls I'm surprised I'm not some sorta alcoholic, Lisa could use an escape sometimes, you know:)?
My Grandma is a Diet Pepsi Drinker!!!! I will drink it if it's around, But I LOVE Coke......my Favorite thing EVER is a Vanilla Lime Coke from Sonic (i know it sounds weird)....gotta LOVE happy hour!!!!! It's my favorite time of day :) Yummmmm
Mark and I were married 10+ years ago and have 5 little kids ages 9 down to 3. I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend and I have the cutest kids in all the land. I have never been good at the whole journal thing- blogging is my journal. This is our life as I see it....
3 comments:
While my drug of choice would have to be CHOCOLATE, I have to say I am WITH you when you say it could be worse. Some days of dealing with the girls I'm surprised I'm not some sorta alcoholic, Lisa could use an escape sometimes, you know:)?
Love Coke, but I will drink Pepsi...but nothing Diet. That is probably why I have a little more chunk than you! =)
My Grandma is a Diet Pepsi Drinker!!!! I will drink it if it's around, But I LOVE Coke......my Favorite thing EVER is a Vanilla Lime Coke from Sonic (i know it sounds weird)....gotta LOVE happy hour!!!!! It's my favorite time of day :) Yummmmm
Post a Comment