... is what I'm thankful for today!
They had ALL the princesses covered! I didn't, however- my camera/camera skills are not great :). They put on a good show...
We didn't know if Snow White would be there, because she wasn't part of the show last time. Sage was SUPER happy when she came out. I'm pretty sure she clapped the whole entire show!
Hali, Sage and Mommy got to attend
last night!
I took Hali almost 2 years ago and it was fun- but it was SO much better this time!
All ready to go...
Sage seriously CAN'T do a normal smile.
They had ALL the princesses covered! I didn't, however- my camera/camera skills are not great :). They put on a good show...
We didn't know if Snow White would be there, because she wasn't part of the show last time. Sage was SUPER happy when she came out. I'm pretty sure she clapped the whole entire show! My favorite part was just watching their faces as each princess came out. 

Here we have the crazy overpriced souvenir Princess toys. They spin, light up, are super noisy- and are already about through their batteries. Oh well :)
Aside from one "I don't want this toy anymore, I want a princess shirt!!" moment, everything went smoothly. The girls were SO good- I was proud of them. We had an amazing magical Disney Princess time and I will definitely take them next time! Maybe we can get a some friends to join us... :).
I am THANKFUL for special time with my girls! Hopefully Bryn can join us, too.





5 comments:
so much fun. next time you do need to take friends with you!
FUN! Maybe one year we'll all be able to go together! Let's aim for when Hali and LaRue are seventeen, I just think they'll enjoy it even more by then, don't you?
So much fun. I remember when you guys went last time, when you sat right by us, glad you got to go again.
Oh, beautiful memories! You look fabulous and your girls are so cute!
I agree you need to bring friends with you next time....i also want to say good job keeping up all your thankful posts!!! You are doing a GREAT Job!!! You have the prettiest little princesses around :)
Post a Comment