I am thankful for...
BEDTIME
by (no later than)

Love my kids, but Mom's need quiet time.

Really, anytime they are sleeping is good.
Especially when it's a good photo-op.
I need bedtime. Mark needs bedtime. It's the only time we can really have a full conversation together without some sort of interruption. We stay up WAY later than we should just enjoying the quiet. Regrouping for the next day :).
So we can be the best parents we can be, I am thankful for bedtime.





2 comments:
I am also thankful for bedtime...only i am one of those MEAN moms who has 7:00 bedtime!!!!! If Caleb and Sage are being EXTRA nice they can stay up until 8:00 but that only happens a few nights a week!!!! Love the sleeping pic's, i cannot believe Bryn fell asleep like that ;)
I agree! Don't you just love it when the time changes!
Post a Comment