Monday, October 26, 2009

Goin' on a (slightly inappropriate) Witch Hunt...

A couple weeks ago we took our kids to Gardner Village to do the Witch Scavenger Hunt. It was SO crowded- I almost made Mark turn the car around. But I didn't.
It started out pretty well. The kids scavenged out some witches...and had a great time doing so.
Of course, then we came upon this particular witch... who is going to the bathroom. Why not?

Then Sage violated THIS poor unsuspecting witch...

We got a few good pics with that witch, so I guess she didn't mind.

Still, the outing went downhill from there. We couldn't figure out where two of the witches were. Brandon started to get REALLY mad that we wouldn't let him out of the stroller- so he kept taking off his shoes and throwing them. Bryn didn't care which family she walked around with as long as someone held her hand. I seriously think she may be in the market for a new family, if anyone is interested.

Things got better once we got through the line at the Naborhood Bakery. Cookies always make things better. Just ask Brandon...
Strawberry milk helps, too.

**Note**:

We really do enjoy this Witch Scavenger Hunt- I would just recommend NOT going on a Saturday afternoon. Also, I am not offended by the witch in the outhouse. It takes more than that to offend me these days. You saw Sage and the witch. I live with that girl.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

honk! Heehee, that's alright, Adelaide did that to a real live woman just today to whom we are not related. I didn't get a picture of it though, it just might have made it the teeniest bit awkward.

Unknown said...

I just have to say I don't remember the witch on the pooper from last year!? I did see it this year, and took a long look. =) I would tell you what Van likes to do lately, but it most likely will offend someone. LOL.

Allred Family said...

So Cute, I love all the Silly (inappropriate) things kids do!!!!! And you have the Cutest Kids Ever.....Thanks for coming over today, We LOVE it!!!!!!

Camille said...

oh I love Gardner Village! It's a tradition of ours to go visit the witches - but I usually take a day off of work so we don't have to go on a Saturday. I agree - it's a VERY BUSY DAY!!! Nothing Naborhood Bakery can't cure. :) Cute kids!