Today my hubbsy husband turns the big
34!
I love my Mark and am so glad he was born!
Today I asked the kids the same questions we asked LAST year on Daddy's b-day.
This time I asked Bryn & Brandon, too.
That turned out great...
Answers are in order by age:
Dominic
Hali
Sage
Bryn
Brandon
What is something Daddy always says to you?
* I love you
* get Brandon out of bed
* you better eat
* you!
* I love you
* get Brandon out of bed
* you better eat
* you!
* No
What makes Daddy happy?
* cleaning up downstairs
* giving him a hug
* not peeing in my pants
* happy, sad, happy, sad
* all done!
What makes Daddy sad?
* not doing what I'm supposed to do
* being naughty
* crying
* sad...
* (he made a sad, sad face)
How does Daddy make you laugh?
* he does silly things
* he toots
* Tickle me
* laugh!!
* outside!
What was Dad like when he was a kid?
* He was a baby
* Happy
* He wanted some family
* waaa waa waaa!
* look! outside!
How old is Daddy?
* 34
* 34
* 2
* okay, what, okay!
* where daddy?
How tall is Daddy?
* 130
* 16 tall
* taller than you
* whoa- nope
* where daddy?
What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
* go to Disneyland
* play video game
* have his birthday
* hello, okay, goodbye!
* that! that!
What does Daddy do when you're not around?
* go to work
* watch TV
* be in charge
* see- my belly!
* drink!
If Daddy was famous, what would it be for?
* being in a rock band
* writing
* being nice
* whoa!
* this, this!
What is Daddy really good at?
* being nice
* driving
* playing games
* (she got real tired of this... and left)
* daddy... there he is!
What is Daddy NOT really good at?
* fixing the computer
* fixing the car
* playing videos
* (still mad at this game- won't come out of my room)
* hello!
What does Daddy do for his job?
* works on the computer
* eats
* works some
* (still gone...)
* hahaha..
What is Daddy's favorite food?
* cake with sprinkles
* Chicken!
* Ice cream
* (no longer participating..)
* brush, brush...
What makes you proud of Daddy?
* helping other people
* he smiles at me
* tickling
* (Bryn doesn't answer questions!! cuz she doesn't know how)
* Daddy!
If Daddy were a cartoon character which one would he be?
* Ash Ketchum
* Wall-E
* Dominic
* (completely ignoring me from the other room...)
* daddy!
What do you and Daddy do together?
* go to swimming lessons
* go swimming
* walk somewhere
* open it! (she came back so I could open something for her...)
* I got it!
How are you and Daddy the same?
* the same things in our body
* our eyes
* my smile
* doggy!
* mine!
How are you and Daddy different?
* Dad can smile without his teeth and I can't
* we don't have the same hair
* different eyes
* no!
* no. in there!
How do you know Daddy loves you?
* I'm in his family
* cuz I hug him all the time
* because I'm cute
* I did it!
* waaaaaaaa!
Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
* the pizza place
* Chili's
* at the park
* nope!
* no! guggy! (guggy is his word for pacifier... bedtime!)
What makes Daddy happy?
* cleaning up downstairs
* giving him a hug
* not peeing in my pants
* happy, sad, happy, sad
* all done!
What makes Daddy sad?
* not doing what I'm supposed to do
* being naughty
* crying
* sad...
* (he made a sad, sad face)
How does Daddy make you laugh?
* he does silly things
* he toots
* Tickle me
* laugh!!
* outside!
What was Dad like when he was a kid?
* He was a baby
* Happy
* He wanted some family
* waaa waa waaa!
* look! outside!
How old is Daddy?
* 34
* 34
* 2
* okay, what, okay!
* where daddy?
How tall is Daddy?
* 130
* 16 tall
* taller than you
* whoa- nope
* where daddy?
What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
* go to Disneyland
* play video game
* have his birthday
* hello, okay, goodbye!
* that! that!
What does Daddy do when you're not around?
* go to work
* watch TV
* be in charge
* see- my belly!
* drink!
If Daddy was famous, what would it be for?
* being in a rock band
* writing
* being nice
* whoa!
* this, this!
What is Daddy really good at?
* being nice
* driving
* playing games
* (she got real tired of this... and left)
* daddy... there he is!
What is Daddy NOT really good at?
* fixing the computer
* fixing the car
* playing videos
* (still mad at this game- won't come out of my room)
* hello!
What does Daddy do for his job?
* works on the computer
* eats
* works some
* (still gone...)
* hahaha..
What is Daddy's favorite food?
* cake with sprinkles
* Chicken!
* Ice cream
* (no longer participating..)
* brush, brush...
What makes you proud of Daddy?
* helping other people
* he smiles at me
* tickling
* (Bryn doesn't answer questions!! cuz she doesn't know how)
* Daddy!
If Daddy were a cartoon character which one would he be?
* Ash Ketchum
* Wall-E
* Dominic
* (completely ignoring me from the other room...)
* daddy!
What do you and Daddy do together?
* go to swimming lessons
* go swimming
* walk somewhere
* open it! (she came back so I could open something for her...)
* I got it!
How are you and Daddy the same?
* the same things in our body
* our eyes
* my smile
* doggy!
* mine!
How are you and Daddy different?
* Dad can smile without his teeth and I can't
* we don't have the same hair
* different eyes
* no!
* no. in there!
How do you know Daddy loves you?
* I'm in his family
* cuz I hug him all the time
* because I'm cute
* I did it!
* waaaaaaaa!
Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
* the pizza place
* Chili's
* at the park
* nope!
* no! guggy! (guggy is his word for pacifier... bedtime!)
So, none of Bryn or Brandon's answers have anything to do with the questions.
Thus making it more funny.
We had a fun birthday for Daddy/Mark..
pictures shall come.






2 comments:
I'm with Hali, Dad toots are pretty hilarious.
This is SO cute, and happy birthday to Mark!
That is awesome - love this idea and may use it in the future. Happy Belated Birthday Mark!
Post a Comment