Summertime Saturdays...
I'm so excited for them!
I hope they stay around.
I got pretty worn out- but the good kind.
It felt good.
Soccer game...
Soccer injury (head-butt by a butt-head)...
Farmer tans developed...
Some sunburn issues...
And a little blister...
All worth it!
All weeding done.
Garden boxes all ready....
To plant these guys...
which are much bigger now.
I'm so looking forward to productive Summertime weekends!
I'm pretty sure Mark doesn't feel the same.
But he hides it well.











3 comments:
Ooooh, what are you planting? I always think this will be the summer that I grow some vegetables, but the summer that finds me prepared has yet to get here. Did you build your boxes? Tell us all about your gardening please:)
I totally forgot to tell you I love your new header!!
Yay for Gardening....i hope everything does OK in all the Snow we got Today :(
Post a Comment