Sunday, May 16, 2010

Take that...

Brandon's new favorite thing to do.
To everyone.
All the time.
 Who doesn't like a nice squirt in the face?
 Ok, this kid likes it...
 But not everyone.
I know I don't like it.
My laptop doesn't like it.
My bed doesn't like it.
The floor doesn't like it.

I hide it, he finds it.
That kid is a finder.

*SIGH*

**EDIT** 
After reading this again, I sound like a super clownish mom who lets her baby do whatever he wants :).
He really only gets a hold of the spray bottle when I'm doing the other kids hair.
So I have my hands full of hair and get a squirt of water in the face.
I do put it as high up in the bathroom as I can- then close the door (which he can't open).
But somehow the door always ends up open. 
Gotta remember to get one of those plastic child-proof doorknob cover things...

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I would put it up really, really high somewhere. Too funny.

Unknown said...

It his protection from his 4 older siblings! =)

Lisa said...

It sounds like Brandons got some pretty good mischief capabilities which makes me think you probably shouldn't bother with the plastic childproof doorknob cover things - I know both Rue and Tillie figured out pretty quick how to rip them off, kind of like a bear tearing into a beehive. If you're gonna get squirted in the face, at least it's by such a pinchable, kissable cutie pie.