Happy late Mother's Day!
I was lucky enough to be blessed with a fantastic mother!
I'm not sure what I would do without her!
I know I didn't always appreciate her like I should- but boy, I do now.
I can't even BEGIN to thank her for everything she has done for me in my life.
It's amazing how things change once you get older- you see just how right Mom was all the time. (ok, most moms)
She's not only a super awesome mother- she's a fabulous GRANDmother.
My kids call her Grandma Oregon.
They talk about her all the time...
"When can we go to Gramma Oregon's house?"
"I miss Gramma Oregon..."
She listens and watches as they show off new knowledge or tricks- seeming genuinely interested ;).
Also, if they ask Grandma for some sort of treat/snack, she gives it to them.
Isn't that what grandma's are for?
She makes them feel important.
I love you, Mom!
We sure do miss living near you.
As for me- I had a great Mother's Day!
Mark made dinner and cleaned up everything.
I sat on my backside doing not much.
I am just so grateful for my wonderful kids.
I seriously couldn't ask for a better bunch.
They are all so different from each other, yet so sweet and loving.
I'm pretty sure I lucked out big time :)
I just love being a mother to them!









3 comments:
She sounds delightful!
I hope that you had a fabulous mother's day. I was going to tell you in person but we only stayed for sacrament until I sprung a leak! LOL.
Happy late Mother's Day to you and your mom. She IS great and I love both of you!
Post a Comment