where I just feel blah.
This blog post is a downer.
I want to get stuff done.
I don't want to do anything.
I want to get out of my house and do something.
I don't want to go anywhere.
(maybe it's that I want to do something OTHER than swimming lessons, dance class, soccer practice...)
I may be going crazy.
Momma needs a break.
Momma's got nothing to break to...
But I look at my kids and just love them- no matter how crazy they make me.
I can deal with it :).
I'll get a break soon enough.
right?
I love being their mom- sometimes I just need to take a minute to remind myself how good my life is.
I get smiles like this ALL the time.
Who needs anything else?
Not me.
See what this blog post is all about?
Reminding myself that I am the luckiest lucky mom in the world.
Watching my kids swim, dance and soccer it up is one of the AWESOME things about being a mom.
My life is good.
All better.
Thank you blogging.
I DO have my once a YEAR girls night/day out in the works for when I'm in Oregon- whether Lisa likes it or not!
Then there's this- but since I won't know anybody there, I will be too scared/nervous to enjoy it I'm afraid.






5 comments:
Oh Lisa will like it alright!
The first half of your post REALLY resonates with me, I have SO been feeling that way lately.
As for the second half, I can appreciate that YOUR kids are ADORABLE! And I can recognize that mine are too (sometimes), and that I am really blessed with them (for the most part), but I think I'll have to wait until their asleep to start feeling like a lucky mom, because it has been one of THOSE (bad, horrible, soul crushing) days, for about the past week.
Have fun at your conference, that's exciting! I hope you will tell us all about it!
And by their I of course mean they're, as in they are, I don't got much book learnin.
You are going to the CBC? Why did I not know that! EMAIL me...I'm going!
You will know me!! And Stephanie won't be there to assault you with her Bumpit.
You are a lucky lady to have all those blessings in your life :) I feel ya on the blah thing, though. I think it's the return of the rain that's got me, though.
If you have a spare second in Oregon, I'd love to see ya! You know I live in Canby now so that's not far from where you're staying I'm sure...
Post a Comment