or just look at some cute pictures of Hali dancing.
Hali had her Dance Revue this past Saturday.
Where once again her dance was at the very end.
Then I forgot to charge the battery in the video camera.
Still, she did AWESOME.
Her dance was so, so stinkin cute!
Her hair managed to stay curly enough, even through her soccer game that morning!
(5 goals by my girl, might I add!)
I'm pretty sure I've seen those amazing arm movements on So You Think You Can Dance- superb technique ;).
Check out this jump...
Quite the vertical, if I do say so myself.
We are so proud of her!
Way to finish!
Grandma Judy came to cheer her on...
Bryn made me laugh here...
I see that you are trying to get a picture of Hali and Grandma, but I really REALLY need to hold Grandma's hand.
She doesn't really want to keep doing dance- she's much more into soccer.
She may have changed her mind, though.
She loves the costumes.
And wearing makeup.
Sadly enough, I did NOT get a picture of Brandon LOSING HIS little boy MIND right when Hali's class started performing.
It was pretty great.
Luckily I am pretty good at ignoring my kids when needed.
Sadly enough, I did NOT get a picture of Brandon LOSING HIS little boy MIND right when Hali's class started performing.
It was pretty great.
Luckily I am pretty good at ignoring my kids when needed.





4 comments:
She looks beautiful!
She looks so incredibly adorable, what a day for Hali, good job on FIVE goals! Amazing girl!
I love all of her little dance poses, I mean I'm sure they're not "poses" technically, moves? maybe? I never took dance class, alright? What I'm trying to say is she couldn't look more adorable in these pictures, I love them.
So Cute, When i was Little i Loved the Costumes and Makeup BEST about dancing too. I cannot wait for my Sage to start Dance next year...i hope!!!!
She did such a cute job! What is up with little brothers totally losing it when it is their sisters turn for the spotlight??? Easton did the exact same thing!!!
Post a Comment