Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better late than... whatever. Also, farts...

I'm going to cover the rest of Mark's birthday now.
We had a little family celebration on the actual day.
It went like this:
 
There were cupcakes...
That Brandon couldn't quite wait to eat...
There was Plettar...
which I can't do without making a huge ol' mess...
There were gifts.
Mostly random ones from the kids.
I won't show all of them.

There was this card from Jordan & Lisa....
(They know Mark well)
There was Mark making this face...
Because apparently Dominic was inspired by the card...
and started letting 'em rip.
So very proud of himself.

Happy Birthday, indeed!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my gosh! I got that same card for my husband, last year!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

dude...ur arms are seriously buff.

<---jealous.

Lisa said...

Oh, good ol' Buford, maybe I'll start calling Dominic Buford if he toots the next time I see him. And in seemingly unrelated news, Re: Plettar - me wants it!