Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How we roll...

For anyone who may not know, Mark and I have a lot of kids.
5 of them, at last (and FINAL) count.
They are all young.
Mark and I don't get out much.
I feel really bad asking ANYone to watch 5 kids.

So we love this time of year.
May to October or so.
Because we can go here...
This is the Redwood Drive-In.
Not the best picture.
We love this place.
We can see 2 movies for the price of one.
As of right now, it costs $16 for all of us.
AND we can bring our own food.
All while the kids do this...
 and this...
 oh yeah, and this...
Alright- this one does this...
but it's widely accepted that he is crazy.
This picture was taken at around 12:30am.
He usually is asleep no later than 8pm.
Did I mention crazy?  CRAZY.

Redwood Drive-In, thank you for making it possible for Mark and I to see movies together!
(well, you and Netflix) 

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I love the drive-in too!

Lisa said...

Fuh-hun, you know we love the drive in too. We may not make it this year due to Adelaide being certifiably insane, and our van having battery issues from time to time. Nothing like a dead battery at 1 am to take the fun out of something, am I right?
We'll have to see though, cuz we really do love going.
What'd you guys see?

Jerilee E. said...

We saw Iron Man 2 & How to Train Your Dragon. You can't change theaters there- I wish they had played Iron Man second so the kids could watch the dragon movie. Oh well.

Unknown said...

I have never been to a drive in. Sad huh? Espesh sinc we lived right across the street from said drive in you speak of.