Monday, May 4, 2009

Another year older... and wiser, too!

Happy 33rd birthday to my wonderful husband, Mark!

We are so very glad that he was born! In celebration of this special birthday day, I stole a little something from a friends blog because it made me laugh and I had to do try it with my kids (Thanks Mona-Kay!).
I asked the oldest 3 kids these questions about their Dad. We did it after lunch and they were super-hyper for some reason. Sage would only give normal answers some of the time.. as you will see! Sometimes she would just say something that had to do with what she was playing with at the time. The responses are in this order:
  • Dominic- (age 6)
  • Hali- (age 5)
  • Sage- (age 3)

What is something Daddy always says to you?

  • He loves me
  • I love you
  • Happy Birthday to me

What makes Daddy happy?

  • When I do work for him
  • Pie
  • Going to the gym

What makes Daddy sad?

  • When I do something bad
  • When we don't make birthday cards for him
  • When I'm mean

How does Daddy make you laugh?

  • Tickles me
  • Makes silly jokes
  • Chase me like a cow

What was Dad like when he was a kid?

  • A boy
  • He had brown hair
  • He was little

How old is Daddy?

  • 33
  • 8
  • 7

How tall is Daddy?

  • 100.9
  • 8
  • 3

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?

  • Have fun
  • Play games
  • Play at home

What does Daddy do when you're not around?

  • Play games without me
  • He does nothing
  • Go home to Grandma's house

If Daddy was famous, what would it be for?

  • Singing
  • Staying still and staying home
  • Fishing

What is Daddy really good at?

  • Wrestling
  • Doing side-kicks
  • Opening his mouth

What is Daddy NOT really good at?

  • Running fast
  • Letters
  • puppies

What does Daddy do for his job?

  • Gets money for us
  • Works on the computer
  • Gets the milk

What is Daddy's favorite food?

  • Pizza with pepperoni
  • Chicken
  • Pizza!

What makes you proud of Daddy?

  • He plays games with me
  • When he comes home from work
  • Eating

If Daddy were a cartoon character which one would he be?

  • Bugs Bunny
  • Power Rangers
  • Dora

What do you and Daddy do together?

  • Have fun
  • Play butterflies
  • Tease him

How are you and Daddy the same?

  • We like to play video games
  • We have brown hair
  • Our shirts

How are you and Daddy different?

  • I have blue eyes and he has brown
  • My hair is long and his is short
  • Playing... play play play

How do you know Daddy loves you?

  • He likes me
  • He's in my heart
  • Plays with me

Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?

  • Home
  • To my birthday party
  • Climb up the rope

I had a good laugh reading their answers after I was done. I'm very interested to see what Daddy will have to say after he reads this. Silly little kids! I love you, Mark!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool idea! I will have to do this for the next birthday. I am sure that he loved reading the response!

Allred Family said...

That was GREAT!!!!!! I am so glad you "stole" the idea from me!!!! I loved Sages answers.....Too Funny!!! I love that he gets the Milk for his job.....and would be Dora, Way Too Funny :)