The good mom sees this:

The GOOD mom then lovingly gets her silly baby out from under the chair that he has decided he really needs to get stuck in- a LOT.
The AWESOME mom goes and gets her camera while her baby keeps whining and screaming then proceeds to take pictures of said screaming.
Hello, nice to meet you- I am AWESOME mom!
*On a side note- Awesome mom recently discovered the best way to lose 5+ lbs in 12 hrs. Yes, the stomach bug visited our house yesterday. 4 out of the 7 of us. It was the BEST... blah.*





4 comments:
I love it...he has the sweetest little face even when he is crying!!!!! You are a AWESOME mom.....I have plenty of pics of Gavin stuck in a chair too.....but he was crazy and actually enjoyed it!!!!!!!
Way to go awesome mom, I like to think I would have made the same choice. I'm sorry about your recent diet, I had a little of that myself a few weeks ago - NOT awesome.
I ALWAYS take pictures when I should be saving. You are not alone!! =) Flu bug is never fun...do you need anything?
I also fall into the Awesome Mom category. Cute kid! K bye :)
Jones
Post a Comment