So, if you live in Utah you must head on over to
Sell... Party of 3. This super cute lady (does lady make her sound old, because I'm sure I'm older than her...) in my ward is having a
giveaway for CUPCAKES! I've not tried them yet but I LOVE cupcakes... even the ones I make from a box with store bought frosting... I could eat them all day. These cupcakes from
Just Cupcakes look unbelievably delicious and SO cute!

So yeah, go over to
Sell... Party of 3 and enter to win.. but you can only win the cupcakes if you live in Utah! I would recommend scrolling through her whole blog, though. She's very funny and has lots more awesome giveaways open to everyone... not just us Utahns.
1 comment:
DANG!!! For free cupcakes, I would live in Utah!
We ran by your old house on monday and both said that we miss you guys! Especially me since you and I were closer than Mark and Aaron. :) Come back!!!!!!
Post a Comment