Hali has wanted to take ballet classes for a LONG time now and I have having a hard time trying to figure out where I should take her! How do I go about trying to find a good place that's not forever away?!? Hmmm... maybe actually talking to people would help- but that's definitely not my forte! Looks like I may have to break my silence.... blah. For some people actually blogging about this would help... but not many people look at this! At least I feel like I'm putting forth a tiny bit of effort ;).
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Dance classes in West Jordan???
Hali has wanted to take ballet classes for a LONG time now and I have having a hard time trying to figure out where I should take her! How do I go about trying to find a good place that's not forever away?!? Hmmm... maybe actually talking to people would help- but that's definitely not my forte! Looks like I may have to break my silence.... blah. For some people actually blogging about this would help... but not many people look at this! At least I feel like I'm putting forth a tiny bit of effort ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I don't know about dance class, but Van takes Tae Kwon Do near by and LOVES IT!
I'll keep my eyes open for you!
I don't know of any Ballet classes......Sorry!!! I am NO help :( Let me know if you find a good one, Sage has been asking to take a dance class too!!!!!!
Synergy Dance is the place to go around here. It is just over off of New Bingham. They are awesome and do very well in competitions, etc. The website is dancewithsynergy.com. I know they are registering for fall right now. I think it is like $29 for a 1hour class.
I mean $29.00 a month for 1 hour a week....
I may be a little late on this (I just sawyour blog on the Kemeny's website so now you will have another blog stalker). I am seconding Holly though, we just signed Olivia up and Kelley signed Emily up for Synergy too. They start their classes the first week of September. Olivia and Emily are in the Thursday 6:30 pm class but they have lots of other classes too.
Post a Comment