Friday, April 23, 2010

Why I had kids....

for moments like the one I had today.
When they make me laugh so hard that I cry.

Maybe that's not really why.
But it's for sure a HUGE perk.

HUGE.
I'm still laughing.

Here's the story.
Dominic is so freakin weird.

He is in 1st grade.
He has homework after school everyday.
Some vocab stuff, some math...
He often has a sheet that looks like this...
I check it after he's done or in the morning before school.
To make sure he's gettin' it.

He's gettin' it, all right.
See there at the bottom.
He needs to pick one of the words from the Word Search and use it in a sentence.
His poor teacher.
Here is the sentence Dominic wrote....
I bet she just LOVES having  him in class...
if that is what he does while doing his work.
He's such a goober.
When I asked him about it, he just laughed and laughed.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This made me laugh!

BTW, did you see that Stephanie posted her BUmpit tutorial on her blog?

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that Dominic is smart AND hilarious!! I bet teachers live for kids like him:)

Allred Family said...

So Funny.....I can almost guarantee that Caleb is going to be doing stuff like that!!!!

hollyw said...

At least he is honest!! I love it.