This is a boring post, except for the cute pictures :)
Can't seem to shake this cold.
Party time for Hali....
Can't seem to shake this cold.
Party time for Hali....
Lisa, all of the kids said...
"Where the Wild Things Are!"
when Hali pulled out her kitty girl you made her.
It really does look like Max.
Hali also wears her new hat all around the house- I love it!
I could only catch Bryn on the run...
I somehow ended up with NO pictures of our Sage...
so here is a picture of another Sage :)
Grandma Judy!
This was our first friend party.
I've put it off :).
For good reason.
It's a TAD (lot) more expensive- and I don't like saying 'ok, you can only invite this many kids'.
That said, Hali had a great birthday!
I'm glad we did it.
Half my pictures were taken with NO flash in a not well lit room :).
It makes me sad- with me.





4 comments:
Let the wild rumpus start! That's so cute, I never thought about it, but it does look kinda like Max. Cute little smarties.
I think you're so brave to do a friends party! How many years do you think I can get away with an Emma only party?
oh Savannah had so much fun. Thank you for inviting us.
Come October we *might* have a friend party!
Looks like Everyone had so much fun...I am planning on having my FIRST ever Friends Party this year, but its gonna be a Caleb AND Sage Party...their b-days are 2 weeks apart!!! And there is NO WAY i can handle having 2 parties that close together!!!!
How sad you did not get a picture of your Sage :( but that is a GREAT picture of my Sage.
Yay for Birthdays...They are the BEST!!!!!
Looks like a super fun party! Happy Birthday to your little girl :)
I think the cake is fantastic!
Post a Comment