One last Easter post.
Promise.
We made us some Easter sugar cookies.
Using the best recipe for sugar cookies.
From the dear cjane blog. Yum.
We had all sorts of fun letting the kids frost the cookies.
I used a different frosting- not the glaze from the blog.
Hali got very creative- using different colors, etc.
Sage just used lots of frosting...
Bryn took one swipe at each cookie and said 'ok, all done!'
Then moved on to the next cookie....
Even Brandon got into it. He was loving it...
A little TOO much.
As I was taking pictures, I heard some suspicious noises coming from my little man.
When you hear:
"Yum, yum yum.... yum yum yum..."
coming from a 20 month old boy with frosting, you know what's happening...
I love that he kept on frosting the cookie, even though he had already eaten all the frosting off of the knife.
That's my boy.
He got a nice sugar high.
SO good!





3 comments:
Mmmmm, delicious!
I just grabbed the Bumpit to put in my car for tomorrow!
Those cookies look GOOD. Do they taste like the ones that you get at the store, you know the ones I mean? And Brandon is such a cute little cookie decorator I want to smooch that little frosting covered face. And then he would be like "Hey. Do I know you?"
I know exactly the ones you mean, and yes they taste like those ones. They are soft and delicious, and when you have two dozen in the house, surprisingly you gain a bunch of weight. But notwithstanding, each bite is like heaven on earth.
(if you couldn't tell, I like them a lot)
Post a Comment