Wednesday, April 21, 2010

why have flat hair.....

when you could have Bump-it hair...
I won this here.
Obviously I was jazzed about it.

Not as jazzed as my Hali girl, though.
She saw it on the counter the morning after I brought it home.

"Oh Bump-it.  I saw this on TV.  I've wanted one of these!"
She said this like she was in awe- with a weird reverence.
Yeah, maybe they watch too much TV.
I thought we were doing ok.

Anyhow- I did NOT let her wear one to church.
Man, was I tempted.
Maybe if I really knew how to use them.

After church, I put it in her hair.
The medium sized one.
Hali has a TEENY little head.
Which is why she ended up looking like this...
what a cute little conehead.
I suppose she could look like this because, again, I have NO clue how to use the Bump-it.
So much better from the side ;).
See how happy she is??
Such a cute happy hair Hali.
Happy, happy hair.

Everyone got in on the fun after that...
Bryn gave me 2 seconds to put hers in...
Lovely.
Then she wanted the bigger one.
Precious...
Pretty darn sure Mark takes the prize for prettiest Bump-it wear-er of all...
What a beautiful Daddy.
That's what he gets for sleeping on the couch all afternoon.

I so sadly don't have a picture of ME with one in.
It was beautiful, to say the least.
I was called a hooker more times than ever before.
Except for that one time.... ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the girls hair looks freakin' awesome, but definitely not as amazing as yours did at the partay. i will get a picture for you...you looked hott!

Kristina P. said...

Haha, love this! They actually look really good!

Steph said...

You were the BEST sport. I have all the pics that were taken on my camera up on my flickr site... here is the link... http://www.flickr.com/photos/samsushiro/sets/72157623886585138/ I am posting about our night of bumpit love right now. ;-P

Joo Lin said...

You make me laugh! I'm so jealous you have a bumpit :)