Oh, soccer season.
We love it.
It's a busy time, but so very much fun.
Let us start with Dominic.
He is a super awesome defender.
His coach knows he can count on Dominic.
The ball rarely makes it past him.
yeah, it looks like he didn't really kick that ball... at least not correctly.
He did, though... I think ;).
The problem is that Dominic's team is really good.
REALLY good.
So the ball doesn't come to his end of the field very often.
Now you're thinking, he's a good defender, huh?
Right.
Sounds like his coach just wants to keep him out of the way.
Could be.
But I don't think so.
He really IS good at keeping the other team from scoring ;).
ANYwho.. Dominic finds himself with a decent amount of down time.
Here I will chronicle what my boy does while he waits...
In pictures...
He stretches...
He works on his Tai Chi...
He scratches is 'upper thigh' very discreetly...
He scratches the whole butt...
He examines his fingernails...
He stretches AND scratches... at the same time...
He makes faces at the other team... to scare them away...
He tests out his wingspan...
and, gosh, he for sure makes me laugh.
Soccer is fun.
Go Dom!





4 comments:
looks like lots of fun. I think that savannah would like it if her mean parents would let her sign up.
He looks like a pro! Now, if he only had a Bumpit. :)
These pictures are so terrific, and Dominic it would seem, is one itchy little boy:)
I totally believe you about his being a good defender, at LaRues game there were a couple of boys who would hang back near their goal because they REALLY were just super good at getting it away from the other team and generally just getting all up in their biz-ness.
Love it!!! I love how you capture all of the moments.
Post a Comment