Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I feel pretty...

Our Bryn loves to be pretty.
She loves to dress up a as princess.
Or wear pretty dresses.
She changes her clothes at least 5 times a day.
Really.
She's a super girly girl.

I'm starting to think that she may be trying to grow up too fast...

Here is Bryn after she decided to beautify herself with Mommy's makeup....
Lookin' good, my Bryn love.

She did manage to put the eyeshadow near the correct spot :).
Of course, it looks like she has some sort of gangrene.
She was very proud of herself...
"Look, so pretty!" she said.
I agree, just gorgeous.
My Bryn, you are beautiful with no make up.
And you are only 3.

I think she was trying to mask the awesome BLACK EYES she gave herself...
She fell while trying to get off the trampoline.
**yes, I do own that color eyeshadow.  I am not ashamed!**

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She will definitely be working for MAC someday!

Hey, did you get my email about coming to the Sassy GNO on Saturday?

Lisa said...

Oooh, gangrene of the eyes sounds like the most unpleasant gangrene EVER!
"I'm sorry miss, those eyes will have to come out."
So I am glad to know that she was just pushing the make up envelope, and not doing too bad for a three year old.
Poor little black eyed pea!

Allred Family said...

Ohh Bryn...She is always trying to be Pretty, you are going to be in Trouble when she is a teenager!!!! I LOVE how happy she looks in the Pictures, Such a Lil Princess. And poor Black Eyes, with the make up on you can hardly tell

Unknown said...

what a little hottay!!!

Joo Lin said...

Oh, lovely! Little girls are so much fun! The smile says it all :)