Monday, April 26, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Cake by Sprinklebelle Cakes.....

Check OUT Hali's birthday cake...
 Seriously, have you ever seen anything so cute?
It was just perfect!
AND it was delicious!
Mark hid what was left after the party so he wouldn't have to share with the kids.
(Mark doesn't share food!)
Name that show...

Well, it was made by a super talented lady in my ward/neighborhood named Jill.
Her business is called Sprinkebelle...



She has done some AWESOME cakes.
From birthdays to baby showers to wedding cakes.
Take a look at her website...
 and if you live in the Salt Lake Valley, 
give her a call for your next special occasion :).

 You will not be sad.
Mark was only sad when all the fondant flowers were gone.
He likes him some fondant. 


More of Hali's birthday party madness to come... once I sift through the excessive amounts of pictures I took.  Half of them with NO flash.  So smart, S-M-R-T.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

FRIENDS!
That cake is SUPER cute. Maybe one day if we ever make it to Utah again, even if it's just for a short trip. Ooh, perfect! A living it up on our short trip cake! Sounds good to me, and I'm guessing it might sound good to Mark too.

Kristina P. said...

That is so, so cute!!

Unknown said...

She did a fantastic job. I thought that was a REAL LPS on it, she has skilzz.

Allred Family said...

FRIENDS....Love that Episode!!! So Funny ;)

Love Love Love the Cake, I also thought it was a Real LPS on top....Amazing

hollyw said...

I knew the show right off....because we are always saying, "John doesn't share food." The cake is super cute!!