Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Which list are YOU on??

We've been using a lot of the "Don't you want to be on Santa's nice list??" stuff on our kids this year. "Uh-oh, you don't want to get put on the naughty list!"The other day we were in the car. Driving. Someone started whining and I broke out the "Don't you want to be on the nice list?". Apparently ALL of my kids (the ones that can talk & understand) have been keeping track of all the "nice" things they have been doing. They all yelled out what they had done recently to keep them on the list. I think they are a little confused as to what being "nice" means:

Dominic: "I'm on the nice list- I tickled Bryn!"


Hali: "I've been nice- I kissed Daddy's neck!" (what??)


Sage: "I be nice! I smelled Daddy's armpit!" (double what???)

I think we need a naughty/nice tutorial.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am seriously laughing out loud right now. Smelling an armpit to be put on a "nice list" is a pretty big deal! =)

Lisa said...

Your kids crack me up! And you have to admit that Sage took a bullet for you by smelling Daddys armpit. One more thing to cross off your list, right?

Allred Family said...

So Funny....I LOVE IT!!!!! Smelling an Armpit sounds like a nice thing to do. Sage is Adorable :)