She got her CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
AND the Princess piano...
and this AWESOME crayon roll from Aunt Lisa and crew :). She seriously loves this. No pointed ends left on these crayons... worn flat. Only ONE is like that from Brandon eating it. Bryn is SUPER jealous... I'm thinking she's gonna be pretty happy when she opens her birthday present from those Newby's on Monday :).
Then there was Chuck E. Cheese. There are no words.


Ok, so Chuck E. wasn't so bad this time. We went a little earlier than usual, so it wasn't too crowded. Brandon can do more stuff, which is mostly good. On the other hand, Brandon can DO more stuff, which can be bad :). I didn't get a picture of Brandon climbing onto the Skee-ball machine and throwing the ball at the plexi-glass..more than once. The kids ALWAYS have a great time, so THAT is why we keep going back. Love seeing my kids happy :). However- no more Chuck until April. Not too sad about that.





2 comments:
Cupcakes look divine. Chuck E Cheese is bomb diggity. AND birthdays are freakin' fun! That's it!
I looove the pictures that you put up of the kids. Is Brandon having a super fun time? Or does he want the heck out? I don't know, but he looks super cute. And Bryns pigtails! Adorable! I love it all! I'm so glad that Sage likes her crayon roll, and I'm happy Bryn likes it too;)
A day or two before Sages birthday I had this totally panicky moment of like "I NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR SAGES BIRTHDAY!!!" And then I remembered I'd just sent it about half a year ago because I'm such a cheap-o when it comes to the post office, ahh, good times.
Post a Comment