We went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square while Grandma and Grandpa Oregon were here. It was the 2nd day they were up- AND Thanksgiving weekend, so it was SUPER crowded and CRAZY cold! We were down in Orem during the day and decided to just go straight up to Temple Square. However, we didn't have our nice big warm coats. Brrr, freezy.
Walking a few blocks from our car warmed us up a little bit, though :).
Walking a few blocks from our car warmed us up a little bit, though :).
Until we sat on the ground to watch the narrated Christmas story...
then it was pretty cold again.It was great having Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Adam there, though. There were 5 adults and 5 kids. One adult for every kid makes these outings THAT much easier.
We took 4 pics of our fam- and Dominic was in a shadow on ALL of them. Hmmm...
It was a lot of fun- I had not been to see the lights at Temple square for a LOT of years. It was beautiful and peaceful, even with ALL the people there.





3 comments:
Every year I think that I want to go to Temple Square, but every year I think to myself...too cold! =)
We went to Temple Square last year and nearly FROZE to death, it is so pretty i just wish is was warmer.....why cant Christmas be in July, i know i would enjoy it so much more???? hehehehe
Soooo pretty, I would love to see the Temple Square Christmas lights one of these years, maybe I'll add it to some sort of bucket list. I guess that means I should start writing a bucket list. Maybe this item on the list will have an asterisk next to it which will warn: Wear clothes made out of fire. You know, to stay warm like.
Post a Comment