Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh my SAGIE Love!

My Sage is 4 today! Happy Birthday to my middle child :). This is what our Sagie page looks like right after she wakes up.. on her birthday...

Here is all you need to know about our Sage(her EXACT responses) on her 4th Birthday- and by that I mean all I could get her to tell me before she took off...

SAGE

What's your name: Sage Eliza

How old are you: 3, I mean 1... I mean 4.

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Book: Tinkerbell book

Favorite Show: Dora

Favorite Movie: Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure

Favorite Food: Cereal

Favorite Toy: My Little Pony

Favorite thing to do: play games

What kind of cake do you want: Chocolate cupcakes!

What do you want for your birthday: a Sea Star bike and a Princess piano!

How do you feel: Good

Do you love your birthday: yeah

Why do you love your birthday: because it's my favorite.

Sea Star Bike! One down....

Happy Birthday SAGE! We love you and are so glad you are part of our family! You bring so much laughter into our lives :).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Sagie dear! We wish we could partay with you on your big day.
Also, here are some facts:
I knew today was Sages birthday.
I know that she is older than Matilda.
I know that Matilda is three.
But for some reason reading that she is now a big four year old girl COMPLETELY caught me off guard! They need to cut it out with all this growing up business!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. Love her shirt, and I am glad that her wish for that special bike came true!