Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa... I want everything.

Conveniently, our ward had a Christmas breakfast and SANTA came! Thus, I did not have to take them to a mall to see Santa. Here they all are- I will also share what each of them told Santa that they wanted for Christmas. I'm not sure how they narrowed it down to one thing. My kids have been ESPECIALLY 'want'-y this year. (I am the opposite of a good photographer- which would mean I am a BAD photographer.. ignore the POOR quality of the pictures.)

Hali- she told Santa she wants a Little Miss Sunshine that talks.
Dominic- he told Santa that he wants a Razor scooter. This is only because he saw me buy one the other day... because it was on sale and there was only one left. I told him to pretend like he never saw it. A minute later he said "What are we buying here again, Mom? I forgot." That's my boy.
Dominic also got to be a shepherd in the little Nativity story they did at the ward breakfast. He did great.
Sage- she told Santa that she wants a Build-a-Bear....which she got yesterday as a late birthday present- introducing TinkerBear! I guess Santa is off the hook on this one.
Brandon- he told Santa that he wanted a quick cheesy picture and then to get the heck outta there.
Bryn- she told Santa that she wanted to giggle, giggle, giggle... and then get a candy cane.


Yay for Christmas! Only 6 more days!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Jerilee you make me laugh, as do your cutie pies. I LOVE the pictures, AND their Christmas wishes. So much fun.

Unknown said...

I was totally bummed that we accidentally slept in, and totally missed this. They all asked for awesome things, hopefully Santa pulls through for all of them!