Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

and it's finally starting to feel like it... to me :).
Yay for Christmas time! I love it so much that I get a little sad as the day gets closer because I don't want it to be over! Is that weird? I AM weird, so why expect anything less...

Hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday so far!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't think it's weird, just today I thought 'two weeks from today and it will all be over' and it made me glum. But I love your decorations, you are so talented at the painting! Every year I tell myself we're getting the Little People Nativity and it has yet to happen, maybe next year?

Unknown said...

I didn't get all my decor out this year, I am sad...but I just don't have the motivation. Next year we will do it big again! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the holiday. So dang happy that you are my friend this year!