Happy Birthday to my Bryn Love!
Bryn turned 3 on Monday! Here is the picture I got of her right after she woke up on her special day...
Birthday Bryn girl and Dominic
Princess scooter=Super happy Bryn! Princesses make Bryn happy. Always.
Ice cream cake! Bryn loved singing Happy Birthday to herself and blowing out the candles. Please take note of my awesome cake-writing abilities.
Bryn LOVED her crayon roll & coloring book from her super awesome Aunt, Uncle and cousins- just as predicted. By me.
I'm pretty sure she went through and colored every page with the pink crayon. Before she would do anything else, she needed to mark her property. She loves the Disney Princess coloring book. She brought it over to show me about 27 times today. She says "See princess?" and then runs off saying "Go color, go color".
Tinkerbell Fairy Dress-up box of stuff.
All dressed up. Beautiful Fairy girl.
Poor Sage. She tried to put on the fairy crown and then took it off and said "It doesn't fit on my BIG head!". She does have a big head. She got that from me. Proud of it.
I love my Bryn-Love and am so glad she came to us... just 12 short months after Sage was born. She has taught us so much and I am so proud of how fast she is learning. She has challenges but she is so sweet and loving through it all- you can't not love Bryn :). She's our little angel girl.





2 comments:
What an ADORABLE birthday princess!!! We love her. It looks like she had a pretty much perfect birthday, lucky girl! And of course I'm so pleased that she liked our present.
PS. I think the cake looked great:)!
That box of Princess stuff has gotten a lot of use at our house...glad that she got such a cool gift!! =)
She was sooo cute this morning. I just keep looking at your family picture, and thinking how awesome your family is!
Post a Comment