Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it time??

Should I attempt to get my pretty little boy baby's hair cut?? Is it time?

Is it out of control? Have you been thinking for a long time that I should cut his hair? Is it okay that I tear up a little when I think about getting his hair cut? I never thought I would be one of those mom's who lets her boy's hair grow WAY long because I couldn't bear to cut it. However, he is my LAST baby. I'm afraid he won't be my 'baby' anymore if I cut it. I'm a nerd.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think that it's dumb that you don't want to cut his hair...because you are holding on to everything because he is your last. =/

You should cut it, but he definitely will look like a "BIG BOY" when you do it!

Lisa said...

Sorry sister, but I think it is time. I TOOOOOOOTALLY get that it would make you sad though. Why do kids grow up so fast? Geez, motherhood really rips out your guts and breaks your heart at every turn doesn't it? It does mine.

Allred Family said...

He is going to look like a such a BIG BOY when you do it.....i know how hard is. i cried the first time we gave Caleb a Hair cut, and Sage and Gavin.....dang i have hair issues!!!!!