Is this not the cutest/saddest baby you've ever seen?? It takes a truly awesome Mom to get such pleasure out of pictures of her little baby crying. Okay, so obviously there is more to the story than that. We have big plans to get professional family pictures taken of everyone early next year (I can't even imagine the chaos this will be with 5 little kids!). So for the time being I took Brandon to get some cheap pictures taken just to say I had done it. We showed up a little early, just cuz I like to be early. We then went on to wait 40 MINUTES for the people before us to FINALLY finish. Needless to say, Brandon was perfectly happy, smiley and clean when we showed up. Forty minutes AFTER we showed up found him covered in his own baby drool and asleep on my shoulder. Believe it or not, Brandon does NOT like to be woken up after being asleep for only 10 minutes, thus resulting in the photo above. Luckily he is about the most adorable crying baby there ever was and I couldn't help but buy that picture. We did manage to get ONE non-crying shot... even though you can still kind of see the tears forming in his eyes... but absolutely NO smiles. He usually can't help but smile when someone talks to him... even if he is mad at the same time! That's how mad he was, I guess!Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Oh For Goodness Sake....
Is this not the cutest/saddest baby you've ever seen?? It takes a truly awesome Mom to get such pleasure out of pictures of her little baby crying. Okay, so obviously there is more to the story than that. We have big plans to get professional family pictures taken of everyone early next year (I can't even imagine the chaos this will be with 5 little kids!). So for the time being I took Brandon to get some cheap pictures taken just to say I had done it. We showed up a little early, just cuz I like to be early. We then went on to wait 40 MINUTES for the people before us to FINALLY finish. Needless to say, Brandon was perfectly happy, smiley and clean when we showed up. Forty minutes AFTER we showed up found him covered in his own baby drool and asleep on my shoulder. Believe it or not, Brandon does NOT like to be woken up after being asleep for only 10 minutes, thus resulting in the photo above. Luckily he is about the most adorable crying baby there ever was and I couldn't help but buy that picture. We did manage to get ONE non-crying shot... even though you can still kind of see the tears forming in his eyes... but absolutely NO smiles. He usually can't help but smile when someone talks to him... even if he is mad at the same time! That's how mad he was, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment