Monday, November 10, 2008

Everybody was Kung Fu Dancing...

We used the Redbox free movie rental code tonight and got the new movie that was released with Kung Fu Panda- Secrets of the Furious Five. The kids quite enjoyed watching it- they loved Kung Fu Panda and they LOVE watching movies all together as a family. One of the Special Features on the disc was "Learn the Panda Dance". They all got up to learn the dance and after watching for a little bit I realized that this moment MUST be recorded for my future viewing pleasure...

I was trying to hide my laughing as I recorded so they wouldn't know what I was doing. Mark was very impressed when he figured out that I would most definitely be blogging about this! He's such a good Dad- dancing silly dances with his kids. Please ignore the fact that Sage has no pants on... we are in the midst of Potty Training and pants just get in the way :)!!

FYI- The Frugal is Fabulous blog puts the free movie rental code for Redbox up every Monday- that's the only day you can use the code... Mondays by midnight.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This makes my heart feel super happy. And Dominic can really shake it!

Allred Family said...

Hey I just found your blog, your kids are so cute......Sage is just adorable she cracks me up every week in nursery!!!!
Mona-Kay Allred
http://munkymama.blogspot.com/