Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tastes like.. chicken??

The other day Mark and I decided to each get a milkshake while we were out late running errands. I had to try out the Pumpkin Shake to see if it was any good. It was pretty good, but I could only eat about half of it. I handed it on back to Dominic in the back seat because all the other kids were asleep. I warned him that he MAY not like it (strong nutmeg flavor!). From my seat in the front I heard this:

"Ooooooh... it's SO good!! It's my favorite! Tastes just like FRIED CHICKEN!"

Yeah... Fried Chicken. I have no idea what he was talking about or where he got that from. All I know is that Mark and I had quite a good laugh at that one.
Silly kids and the crazy things they say! I absolutely love that these little kids can make me laugh so hard that I cry! Who doesn't love to laugh that hard?!?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was so worried that you were going to say you thought the pumpkin shake tasted like chicken, and when you opened the lid you found a nugget or something inside. I'm sooo glad my assumptions are almost always wrong:) Also, Dominic is too funny.