Sunday, November 23, 2008

Awesome Sock Monkey Giveaway!

My amazing sister-in-law makes these super adorable Sock Monkeys- you can check them out at her Mostly Monkeys site! This week she is having a giveaway on her blog- Two Lovelies. Head on over there and read about how you can enter to win one of her AWESOME sock monkeys! My kids love theirs! They are all so cute and incredibly well made. If any of you are familiar with Yo Gabba Gabba, be sure to check out the "Brobee" sock creation at Mostly Monkeys!

3 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Are you kidding me??? Of course I remember you!!! Jeez, it's about time you got in touch. After you moved and after only giving you MY email adress, I was afraid I'd never hear from you again! :)

Yup, 2 boys. Can you believe it? How are you guys? I'll have to spend some time looking at your blog. I miss you girl. Hope you're well and happy and STAY in touch, okay? :)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh goodness! After scrolling down your blog, I see this cute little baby boy Brandon.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How old is he now? Can't believe you have a family of 5 already! Way to go! :)

Allred Family said...

I love those monkeys!!!!! We are kinda obsessed with monkeys around here!!!!! Those are way too cute