Sunday, November 9, 2008

Go Blazers!

Living in Oregon made Mark into quite the Portland TrailBlazer fan. So when our friends April and Tim offered us a couple of tickets to see the Jazz play the Blazers, we obviously said sure, we'll take 'em! Sadly, we don't have any actual TrailBlazers shirts.. but I did have a shirt with the Blazers symbol on the sleeve- see picture above. We took Brandon with us and Grandpa David came over to watch the other 4 kids while we were gone. Mark and Brandon wore red to show our support for our Portland team... and Brandon drooled all over his- apparently his own special form of showing support. The Blazers played well but couldn't quite pull it off in the end. Luckily we didn't get into any serious fights with all the Jazz fans. Brandon made a couple of rude noises, but that's it :)! We had a super fun time, even if they didn't win.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awww, look at little dude at his first basketball game. What a cutie. That sounds like a fun outing, I feel like I may never post again because I'm the most boring and never do anything let alone anything fun, so way to live it up!