We watch a decent amount of
Alice in Wonderland at our house, since it is one of Bryn's very favorites. Well, apparently we have watched it too much. Tonight we were getting everyone's teeth brushed and going in to read scriptures and say prayers. They asked who was going to say the prayer and we said Daddy would. Hali asked if she could read a scripture and I said yes. Dominic asked what he could do. I jokingly told him that he could
stand on his head in the corner. As we finished the teeth-brushing, I looked at Dominic and saw this...
I asked him what he was doing and he said
"Trying to stand on my head... I can't really do it!". I had a good chuckle at that and then of course had to get the camera and make him try to "stand on his head" again.

If you are not familiar with Alice in Wonderland, there is one part where the
Cheshire Cat asks
"Can you stand on your head?" These kids do provide some good comic relief.. what would we do without them?!
No comments:
Post a Comment