I found this super cute picture of Dominic with Grandpa Chuck the other day. I am so glad that I have it so that Dominic can remember his Great Grandpa. Also- man alive does Brandon look like Dominic did as a baby... except that Dominic had a lot more hair. Brandon actually wore that outfit on Sunday! Sage saw the picture and said "There's my Grammy!".. she could see Grandma L in the background.Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Dominic and his Great-Grandpa
I found this super cute picture of Dominic with Grandpa Chuck the other day. I am so glad that I have it so that Dominic can remember his Great Grandpa. Also- man alive does Brandon look like Dominic did as a baby... except that Dominic had a lot more hair. Brandon actually wore that outfit on Sunday! Sage saw the picture and said "There's my Grammy!".. she could see Grandma L in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment