
It's crazy how much cell phones are just a part of life now... how I can't remember what we did without them!?
Heard today:
Sage: "Mommy, your phone is talking!" ... She knows my cell phone ring so well that she thinks someone is calling even when the song is just playing on the radio or computer... she's not quite 3 years old.
The other day Dominic came home from school and stated: "Mom, I need a cell phone."
I asked him why and he said so that he can call me from school when he misses me. Apparently there are kids on the bus with cell phones. I said "Sorry, I am not giving you a cell phone.. you are 6 years old."
Also.. the picture above is my new cell phone. I just got it, so we will see if I like it. Looks pretty cool, right??





1 comment:
For such a trying experience you sure got some cute pictures. Meanwhile I'm the worlds worst mom and haven't taken the girls pictures for real in over a year. I'm always meaning to, whoops.
Post a Comment