Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sagie!

Our little Sage turned 3 this past Wednesday... and all the wrecked van stuff delayed me posting about it- but I am ready to devote a nice long post to our favorite little Drama Queen! We went to Chuck E. Cheese... mostly because Hali and Dominic did a great job of convincing her that she wanted to.

She loved this silly little contraption where she had to spin the bicycle thing with her hands. She did it over and over again. Bryn just wanted to ride the mini-carousel again and again. Chuck E. Cheese is always a good time for the kids. For Mark and I it's basically just going every which way making sure we know where all the kids are. All in all the birthday celebration was a success! Sage loved her presents and the cupcakes. Dominic loved trying to get as many tickets as he could... and Hali usually follows him around.
Brandon REALLY enjoyed the table cloth. Bryn's birthday is next week. I am very glad that she's only going to be 2 and doesn't really know that Chuck E. Cheese is a birthday party option.
Here are a few other pictures from the happy event!

Hali going for a spin!

Super cute Super Monkey made by Aunt Lisa... and a gift from the whole Jordan Newby Family.

Dominic and Hali picked this Barbie out for Sage. A dog came with the Barbie. This dog came with dog food that he eats... and then poops it back out.... and then is apparently supposed to eat it again. Very impressive toy.

Bryn and her awesome cupcake beard.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think my favorite is Bryns cupcake beard, I wish I had a cupcake beard! I think you are so brave to take five kids to Chuck E Cheese, I am quite sure I would need some sort of therapy if I survived it. Happy (late) Birthday Sage!!!