Sadly, our good ol' minivan was injured in an accident yesterday. We were ran into by another car on our way home from Sage's birthday party last night. It was very scary but everyone came through it with just a few bruises. Our van may not survive, but that is yet to be determined... it was unable to be driven after the wreck. Bryn, Brandon and I had the pleasure of being driven home in the back of a police car... not something I thought I would ever do! Hopefully we will be able to get a rental van today, but for now we are stuck with 7 people and a 5 person car :).... that Mark has to take to work.
On a lighter note, Sage had a fun 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese- I will post pictures soon!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That SUCKS, I'm so sorry! What a way to end a birthday party! I'm so glad that everyone is okay and will hope good things for your van. Keep us posted!
Oh how sad, Your Poor Van :( At least you were all OK. What a day you must have had...Lots of excitement!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sage :) That will be a birthday you will never forget!!!
Post a Comment