We've been trying to teach our sweet crazy little man how old he is.
He is 2 years old...
and obviously finds himself hilarious.
So do we - most of the time.
Here's how this conversation goes:
Me: Brandon, how old are you?
Brandon: I five!
Me: No, you are two.
Brandon: I two.
Me: How old are you?
Brandon: I five!
Me: No, silly- you are two!
Brandon: Haha- no I five!
______________________________
Ok- he's five.
It's no use arguing with a two/five year old.








2 comments:
HE'S SO CUUUUTE!
And I hope you read that in a Despicable Me, SO FLUFFY! voice, because that's how I mean it, that's how cute he is.
Though, the thought of him being five hurts my chest. Can I get some sort of prize for mentioning in almost every single comment I make on your blog that these kids are growing up too dang fast!? Because they are, so I am glad that for now he is only two.
And I guess instead of a prize I'll just take the bragging rights.
Huh?
Wow how Funny.....Gavin does the SAME thing only he tells me he is SEVEN!!!!!Those 2 yr olds sure are Great :)
Post a Comment