It's Valentine's Day.
Yes, it is.
Day of Love.
Turns out that I tell my husband and kids that I love them every day.
So, that's no different today.
My day was waking up at 5:30 so I could run before the husband
had to leave for work at 6:30...
then spending all day at the school doing the class
Valentine party thing (with my 3 little non-school aged kids in tow).
AND
to make it a perfect Valentine's Day-
the husband gets to work ALL DAY and NIGHT.
Happy Valentine's Day to us all!
(sarcasm, anyone?)
Since we all love each other everyday, it's okay :).
I already know what I love- but do YOU know what I love?
Let me share some of them with you...
I loves:
- My husband- the Mark.
- My kids- the cutest kids ever.
- My parents.
- All of my family.
- Hot french fries & fry sauce.
- Disneyland (w/ my kids).
- Running.
- Talking about running.
- Pajama pants.
- Flip-flops.
- Flip-flop weather.
- Warm, cloudy days.
- The Almond Joy shakes they had at Ab's Drive-in for a month.
- Nachos.
- TV.
- Portland Trailblazers.
- The Oregon coast.
- Oregon.
- Christmas.
- Cheese.
- Shopping alone.
- Winco.
- Costco.
- That my kids yell "I love you, Mom!" as they leave for school.
- Pretzel M&M's
- Playing games w/ family.
- Watching Mark laugh.
- Diet Pepsi/Diet Dr. Pepper
- The way my 2 year old loves Toy Story.
- The way that same 2 year old say "Slinky Dog"... "Squinky Gog".
- That my kids still think I am the best mom in the world.
- That my 6 year old is more excited about my upcoming birthday than I am.
- Dinner & a movie alone with Mark.
- Buying clothes for my kids.
- eBay.
- Soft sugar cookies w/ frosting.
- How hard Mark works everyday to provide for us.
- That I am loved so much that I don't need one day a year to remind me that I am loved :).
There are tons more, I'm sure.
Is it sad that so many things I love are food?
I am not ashamed!
I think Mark gets to come home for a few hours
so I can make us dinner :).
Lobster Ravioli and Red Velvet cake...
did I mention that I loves Costco?
Turns out Mark got to come home and stay home...
so we got to eat lots of food and hang out TOGETHER :).
Turns out Mark got to come home and stay home...
so we got to eat lots of food and hang out TOGETHER :).







1 comment:
I love that so many things on your loves list are food - it makes you seem human... almost;)
And let's face it, my list would have plenty of foods on it too. You know this.
I hope you and Mark were able to have your delicious dinner together.
Happy Valentimes!
Post a Comment